Wednesday 24 October 2012

All Hallows Eve..


Its that time of year again. Halloween is nearly upon us, and for the first time EVER I am going out trick or treating!!! I am ridiculously excited for this and tried out a little make up idea for a witch. I probably won't actually be wearing this as I walked downstairs and was greeted with 'So hideous is the look you were going for..right?' So I figured I may genuinely scare small children going out like this.

I am available for hire to scare off children as a 'trick' ;)

Please excuse my horrendous skin, I didn't put a base on as I have a stinking cold and was blowing my nose every 5 minutes!



I was having a little play with eyebrow shapes aswell, now decided I prefer my left hand side as it gives a nice edge to the look. Took ages to get the black pencil out of them aswell!!!


First step on the eyes I used a white & black pencil just to create a nice smooth base for my shadows. I smudged these out and then went over the white to make it stand out more. I used a MAC Black pigment pot on the outside to create a smoky look and a Rimmel Glam Eyes in Glam Ice over the white for a shimmer.

To create the look under the eyes I used an eyeliner by Me Me Me and its shaped, the best way I can describe, like a felt tip pen! I find these SO easy to use and they dry almost instantly. I followed the natural shape of my eye and then flicked the opposite way as you would to do a flick on the top of the eye. I used a bit of the MAC pigment to smudge this and make the look more smoky.

I have 2 sets of eyelashes on here. The top ones are by Eylure 107 and the bottom are from Sally's by Ardell 110. You can buy lashes for under the eyes but I wanted something dramatic so I used normal lashes.

The lips is actually a MAC eyeliner! The pigment in these are really strong so I just used it as an all over base. I then used my eyeshadow brush with some of the left over black shadow on and just smudged into the edges.

Hope you are all inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment